Wedding day is always a dream day for everyone’s life. Decorating it with your imagination and desire makes it more special. You want to make sure that everything should go on at ease. Nowadays, it has become a trend to get married at your dream destination, and why not if it makes you feel more special and fill your special day with full of happiness and love. Touchwood! Every couple wants the wedding celebrations to reflect their love story. Having a fairy tale wedding is a terrific way to do this!
But planning for a destination wedding is not a cup of tea for everyone. You have to get proper and basic important details so that you don't get stuck in any kind of problems. We’ve picked out a few of the destination wedding tips to make it the perfect setting for you. So here are some destination wedding tips for you.
- Take engagement photos, if you are planning for
In some cases, your wedding photographer may be able to help you with this. In this case, you may need to hire a separate photographer for just the engagement session.
- Create a menu with the help of your wedding location and caterer
For those who can't travel to the wedding location ahead of time, they may not be able to participate in the sampling.
- Pre-plan where you'll hold your dress rehearsal and subsequent rehearsal dinner
Attending a rehearsal dinner or other pre-wedding gathering is customary when having a destination wedding.
- Schedule a fitting for your wedding party's attire
Flower girl and ring bearer clothing are also included in this category. With the confirmation of your dress fitting.
- Now is the time to order your wedding invitations.
Your wedding website should contain all the information your visitors will need, including the dress code, transportation, and area attractions. You should also offer them plenty of time to RSVP.
- Organize dates and places for wedding showers and bachelorette parties. Make a guest list for these occasions and delegate the remainder to your MOH or another trustworthy friend or relative.
- If you require transportation on your wedding day, book it in advance
Set up a shuttle service for guests who are staying at a different location from the wedding venue.
- Reserving time with vendors should always be a priority
By now, you should have secured the services of a photographer and a caterer. The following may also be worth reserving:
- A cake baker for a DJ or a band
- Linens and Equipment Rentals
- Makeup and Hairstylist
- Everything should be spelled out in the contract. Everything
Transitioning into honeymoon mode may need finesse, especially if you're staying with visitors who have extended their trips. Even if you're staying on-site, say your goodbyes at a post-reception send-off or next-day breakfast. If you want privacy, move to a separate part of the hotel. Some resorts feature separate luxury suites, over-water villas, or individual cabins.